How to use
Follow the steps below:
- Remove the cap and place the can upright on a table or flat surface.
- Keep the can in the vertical position; put the cap back on aligning the arrow icon of the cap with the freeze icon on the can.
- Press the cap down for 3 seconds (DO NOT EXCEED 3 SECONDS). You will now hear the activation sound (hiss).
- Precisely apply the frozen metal tip on the common wart (e.g. hand) for 20 seconds and for plantar wart (e.g. foot) 40 seconds.
- Put the cap on the can not aligning the arrow icon with the freeze icon before storage.
In some cases, it may help to soak the wart or plantar wart (verruca) in warm water for a few minutes before using Wartie, in order to help penetrate callused skin that has formed on top of the wart.
Download PDF of instructions of use
*With increased freezing performance compared to Wartie Freeze